Stainless Steel Feed Water Tank
IES stainless steel feed water tank is the main equipment for storing and regulating potable water to prevent secondary contamination.
IES stainless steel feed water tank is the main equipment for storing and regulating potable water to prevent secondary contamination. The utility model has the advantages of reasonable structural design, full welding on-site combination, high strength, good sealing performance, waterproofing, light weight and etc.
Stainless Steel Feed Water Tanks are made of high corrosion resistance stainless steel 304, 316L, 444 materials which under the national standard and are assembled by factory or on-site welding with standard modules produce by different thicknesses plate material.
- Stainless steel material is stable, highly corrosion resistant and pollution-free
- Thoroughly reflect sunlight, reduce heat absorption
- Algal bloom prevention to ensure water quality and hygiene
- Equipped with air filtration, inspection manhole.
- High-quality water storage device which can prevent secondary contamination
- Availability of different thicknesses with various combination of modules standard to meet different site construction requirements.
Certificates and standards:
- 12S101 :
Atlas of National Building Standard Design for "Rectangular Water Supply Tank"
- NB/T 47003.1-2009(JB/T 4735.1) :
Design, manufacture, inspection and acceptance requirements for steel welded pressure vessels
- GB/T 17219-98 :
Safety evaluation criteria for potable water distribution equipment and protective materials